跳至主要内容

读“战争与无代表不纳税”后感

见:
http://cn.nytimes.com/article/china/2013/04/09/cc09xiaohan/
先生真知灼见,中国人总想着自己去占那个高高在上的位置,却从没想过把那个高高在上的椅子腿给锯了。父亲早年总说,要是我在那个位置,怎样怎样。其实我很早就想说,你要是能在那个位置,你可能比现在那位还令人恶心。虽然没说出来,道理是一样的。革命了!, 阿Q如此想,就可以把姨太太们都抢过来,却从来没有想过姨太太们怎么想。一个没有钱的政府才有可能是个好政府,一个求爷爷告奶奶的政府才有可能是个好政府。正如文章里所说的,这是一种契约关系,买房是所有的人,卖方恰恰是政府,如果买方不得不买卖方的东西,而且完全没有定价权,也没有售后服务和质量保证,以及保证质量保证的方法的话,那只能说卖方是个强盗。如果你见强盗过的很好也想做强盗的话,那只能说你也很有做强盗的潜质,尽管你说你如果当上强盗头子会给老弱病残留上二两粥,那你还是个不折不扣的强盗。

如果99%的人都仰望着那条高高在上的黄椅子,恩,现在变成红椅子,那99%的人注定了就是趴在地上的屁民。

评论

此博客中的热门博文

My childhood

"Each person's life is like a book; some people prefer to savor it slowly, while others like to gradually forget it. Looking back, I want to see if I can discern the trajectory of the world from my seemingly insignificant life. I am a child from the countryside, and perhaps most people cannot understand what my so-called countryside looks like. Indeed, the impressions of the countryside can be very different depending on the country, and moreover, more than 40 years have passed, during these 40 years of rapid development in China. A phrase suddenly comes to mind, 'I see him building tall buildings, I see him feasting, I see everything collapsing.' The place where I was born is a small town in the southwest of China, a town so small that it only has one street, and the widest part is only 3 meters. Paved with stone slabs, worn by many years of use, the slabs are not flat but rather filled with small bumps and hollows, yet strangely smooth. At the end of the street is a ...

youtube script covid

[INTRO - Soft Music Playing] Narrator: "In August 2020, during the COVID-19 pandemic in China, I experienced a series of events that revealed the overbearing, unreasonable, and ignorant aspects of government policies. This story unfolds my observations and experiences in Xinjiang since April, presented in a neutral and factual manner." [Scene Transition - Music Shifts to a More Reflective Tone] Narrator: "April 8th marked the end of my nearly three-month-long home quarantine in Wuhan, as the lockdown was finally lifted. With Xinjiang gradually reopening since March, my work required me to return there as soon as possible." [Visuals: Scenes of Empty Streets in Wuhan, Transitioning to Busy Airports] Narrator: "My journey back to Xinjiang was fraught with delays. The direct flight on China Southern Airlines kept getting postponed. Reluctantly, I had to transit through Xi'an. Before leaving, I reported my health status to the community in Changji City, where I ...

survilliance in china

  Hello everyone, welcome to my YouTube channel. This is my first video, and I'm very happy to meet you all. I come from China, and looking back, time has passed so quickly. I've been in France for almost 20 years. Sometimes, when I chat with friends, I'm surprised at how little the French know about China. What's even more alarming is that the French media follows the narrative of the Chinese official media. This is why I decided to create a YouTube channel to talk to my French friends about the China I know. Since my parents and friends are still in China, and to avoid unnecessary impact on their lives, I've decided not to appear in person for now. This is how I fulfill my long-standing wish. My first episode is about "Digital Surveillance in China.",  Digital Surveillance: In China, using the official App Store is mandatory. Apple's App Store is China-specific, and all data is stored there. Google's App Store is simply inaccessible in China. If ...