跳至主要内容

政治,哲学和道德

今天坐公车的时候,于半梦半醒之间,不知怎么得,就冒出了这么一个段子:
政治,哲学和道德是什么关系呢?今天的中国他们的关系似乎变的有些奇怪,不要怪我色情或者下流,但是当时心里却是就是这么想的:
现在的中国,政治就是个流氓,似乎这话很多人都说。更多一点的是,哲学就是个妓女,是的,妓女,那道德呢?道德是政治这个流氓吧哲学强奸了以后,冲到下水道的流产儿。中国的哲学是一个文弱的妓女,中国的政治是挺着一个大吊的流氓,这个妓女文弱而又敏感,所以总是被强奸的痛苦不堪,摄于淫威又不敢大声叫唤,只好把呼痛变成委婉的呻吟,但是,她还是毫不犹豫的把我们可怜的道德,冲到下水道里去了。“生活所迫”么,其实,流氓未必就十恶不赦,妓女未必就天生好淫,可怜的只是那个冲到下水道,并未曾见过世界的流产婴儿。媒体这块遮羞布上面鲜血淋漓,而我们却说那是红旗下蛋了。怎么办呢?怎么办?

也许你要说,应该打到那个该死的流氓,娶了可怜的妓女,保护那不应该冲进下水道的婴儿并抚养他长大,那谁来做呢?我么?那我又是谁?

评论

  1. 读这段文字让人挺别扭的,确实。我为什么从来不考虑那么大的课题哪!
    人说对外界的认识,有三种境界。
    1.见山是山,见水是水
    2.见山不是山,见水不是水
    3.见山是山,见水是水

    首先,你看到事实;然后,你看到事物的背后的本质。最后,你会发现一切都是自然发生的。

    你觉的你是在哪里?
    我身边也看到过很多社会上污秽的东西,但那些从来不影响我生活的心境。

    回复删除
  2. 我想我并不是在说社会上那些污秽的东西,我是在说我们这个社会。我是谁?我是警察可以抓捕那个强奸犯还是我是黑社会可以找那个妓女收保护费?或者我干脆是孤儿院专门收容那些刚生下来没人要的小孩?我们什么都是不是,我们是强奸犯,我们是妓女,我们是冲进下水道的小孩。我们强奸着自己,也痛苦的呻吟,或者绝情的把自己的孩子冲进下水道。

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

My childhood

"Each person's life is like a book; some people prefer to savor it slowly, while others like to gradually forget it. Looking back, I want to see if I can discern the trajectory of the world from my seemingly insignificant life. I am a child from the countryside, and perhaps most people cannot understand what my so-called countryside looks like. Indeed, the impressions of the countryside can be very different depending on the country, and moreover, more than 40 years have passed, during these 40 years of rapid development in China. A phrase suddenly comes to mind, 'I see him building tall buildings, I see him feasting, I see everything collapsing.' The place where I was born is a small town in the southwest of China, a town so small that it only has one street, and the widest part is only 3 meters. Paved with stone slabs, worn by many years of use, the slabs are not flat but rather filled with small bumps and hollows, yet strangely smooth. At the end of the street is a ...

youtube script covid

[INTRO - Soft Music Playing] Narrator: "In August 2020, during the COVID-19 pandemic in China, I experienced a series of events that revealed the overbearing, unreasonable, and ignorant aspects of government policies. This story unfolds my observations and experiences in Xinjiang since April, presented in a neutral and factual manner." [Scene Transition - Music Shifts to a More Reflective Tone] Narrator: "April 8th marked the end of my nearly three-month-long home quarantine in Wuhan, as the lockdown was finally lifted. With Xinjiang gradually reopening since March, my work required me to return there as soon as possible." [Visuals: Scenes of Empty Streets in Wuhan, Transitioning to Busy Airports] Narrator: "My journey back to Xinjiang was fraught with delays. The direct flight on China Southern Airlines kept getting postponed. Reluctantly, I had to transit through Xi'an. Before leaving, I reported my health status to the community in Changji City, where I ...

survilliance in china

  Hello everyone, welcome to my YouTube channel. This is my first video, and I'm very happy to meet you all. I come from China, and looking back, time has passed so quickly. I've been in France for almost 20 years. Sometimes, when I chat with friends, I'm surprised at how little the French know about China. What's even more alarming is that the French media follows the narrative of the Chinese official media. This is why I decided to create a YouTube channel to talk to my French friends about the China I know. Since my parents and friends are still in China, and to avoid unnecessary impact on their lives, I've decided not to appear in person for now. This is how I fulfill my long-standing wish. My first episode is about "Digital Surveillance in China.",  Digital Surveillance: In China, using the official App Store is mandatory. Apple's App Store is China-specific, and all data is stored there. Google's App Store is simply inaccessible in China. If ...