汉字简化后,親不见,愛无心,產不生,厰空空,麵无麦,運无车,導无道,兒无首,飛单翼,湧无力,雲无雨,開関无门,鄉里无郎,聖不能听也不能说,買成刀下有人头,輪成人下有匕首,進不是越来越佳而是往井里走,可魔仍是魔,匪还是匪
"Each person's life is like a book; some people prefer to savor it slowly, while others like to gradually forget it. Looking back, I want to see if I can discern the trajectory of the world from my seemingly insignificant life. I am a child from the countryside, and perhaps most people cannot understand what my so-called countryside looks like. Indeed, the impressions of the countryside can be very different depending on the country, and moreover, more than 40 years have passed, during these 40 years of rapid development in China. A phrase suddenly comes to mind, 'I see him building tall buildings, I see him feasting, I see everything collapsing.' The place where I was born is a small town in the southwest of China, a town so small that it only has one street, and the widest part is only 3 meters. Paved with stone slabs, worn by many years of use, the slabs are not flat but rather filled with small bumps and hollows, yet strangely smooth. At the end of the street is a ...
评论
发表评论