跳至主要内容

什么是我们想要的?

时时觉得自己无所适从,生活似乎就是一杯白开水,又似一条臭水沟,想起那天和同时聊天,谈到对生命的态度,或者说对自己生活的态度。也就是说,如果我们明天就死了,我们如果还有思想的话,是否会感到遗憾。当然,是说现在的我们是否会对明天就会死去而感到遗憾。我说,没什么好遗憾的,理由如前,我的同事说,他会的,因为他觉得生活里总是还有很多开心的事,还有很多东西值得留恋,值得珍惜,同时也觉得今后的生活会有更多值得期待的东西。我有些黯然,又觉得自己是不是不正常,或者说觉得自己的心态是不对的。不过这东西无从改变,我也不知道如何改变,或者有些觉得无法改变。 又觉得,其实自己能够这么想,也许还是对生活有所留恋的。呼,这简直可以算是逻辑死循环。

思想是可笑的,如果他只能盘旋在你的脑海中的时候,思想是沉重的,思想多了的人都像是背着沉沉的包袱,思想是罪恶的,是它早就了人和人之间那深深的鸿沟,思想是浅薄的,今天的真理明天就有可能一文不值,思想是原罪,思想是枷锁,思想是留着浓的疮疤。思想是痛苦的源头,思想也是罪恶的起点。可是为什么,为什么我就是不愿舍弃这个该死的,无聊的,就像是太阳落山时那侵袭蓝天的黑夜一样的思想阿?

明天总是会到来,日子过的越来越快,我在庆幸我不像那已经快要遗忘的日子里那般的敏感,也在庆幸每天都能很快的过去,也在害怕将来没有足够的勇气结束自己这可悲的,无聊的,渺小的,充满了各种思想的小命,我想,当那一天到来,我还是会努力做出选择的。

评论

  1. 思想和行动一样,要找到正确的方向。如果方向错了,走得越远,想得越多,只能是更加错误。

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

My childhood

"Each person's life is like a book; some people prefer to savor it slowly, while others like to gradually forget it. Looking back, I want to see if I can discern the trajectory of the world from my seemingly insignificant life. I am a child from the countryside, and perhaps most people cannot understand what my so-called countryside looks like. Indeed, the impressions of the countryside can be very different depending on the country, and moreover, more than 40 years have passed, during these 40 years of rapid development in China. A phrase suddenly comes to mind, 'I see him building tall buildings, I see him feasting, I see everything collapsing.' The place where I was born is a small town in the southwest of China, a town so small that it only has one street, and the widest part is only 3 meters. Paved with stone slabs, worn by many years of use, the slabs are not flat but rather filled with small bumps and hollows, yet strangely smooth. At the end of the street is a ...

youtube script covid

[INTRO - Soft Music Playing] Narrator: "In August 2020, during the COVID-19 pandemic in China, I experienced a series of events that revealed the overbearing, unreasonable, and ignorant aspects of government policies. This story unfolds my observations and experiences in Xinjiang since April, presented in a neutral and factual manner." [Scene Transition - Music Shifts to a More Reflective Tone] Narrator: "April 8th marked the end of my nearly three-month-long home quarantine in Wuhan, as the lockdown was finally lifted. With Xinjiang gradually reopening since March, my work required me to return there as soon as possible." [Visuals: Scenes of Empty Streets in Wuhan, Transitioning to Busy Airports] Narrator: "My journey back to Xinjiang was fraught with delays. The direct flight on China Southern Airlines kept getting postponed. Reluctantly, I had to transit through Xi'an. Before leaving, I reported my health status to the community in Changji City, where I ...

关于 6月16日香港大游行 统计

wikipedia: https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019年6月16日香港反對逃犯條例修訂草案遊行  主办单位公布游行有200万零1人参与,是香港史上主办方公布最多人参加的游行;而警方宣称游行人数仅有33.8万人[e],警方计算游行人数的方法惹来外媒如路透社[9]、BBC[21]、天下杂志等广泛不信任[22][23]。由于本游行仓促成行,不像6月9日与7月1日的游行有人工智能客观统计,加上这次大游行中人流不断溢出多条原定游行路线以外的街道,令统计人数工作更困难,本游行双方差距甚大的人数统计令到人工智能取代传统点算之议方兴未艾。[5][24]无论如何,此游行的人数是1997年回归以来人数最多则无疑问。众多第三方统计之中,路透社与一众日本传媒仅引用了在现场调试[5]人工智能系统的叶兆辉所提供的估算“50-80万人”. yahoo news: https://yahoo-news.com.hk/BBCChineseNews/4174/ 政府公布的數字往往會比遊行主辦方公布的數字低,偏差有時候會達數倍,一高一低的有關數字常引發爭議。例如,早些時候香港民間人權陣線(簡稱「民陣」)為反對《逃犯條例》修訂舉行數次遊行,對於6月16日舉行的遊行,主辦方「民陣」稱有約200萬人參加,香港警方卻說高峰期只有約33.8萬人。 此文还有历次游行主办方和警方的数据统计比较 Voa: https://www.voachinese.com/a/Hong-Kong-demonstration-numbers-20190709/4992522.html 香港游行人数之差,在近年来日益明显而引人关注。就在这次“两百万”人大游行之前一周,香港人举行了首次“反送中”大游行,游行人数之多,几乎占满了港岛几条主要干线。主办方说超过1百万人上街游行,警方说有24万。双方数字相差四分之三。值得关注的是,每次超大型游行后,总有示威者和警方发生冲突的报道,每次都有人受伤或被捕。 无论如此,从双方数字上来看,2019年6月爆发的两次大游行,(9日和16日),是香港主权移交以来也是香港有史以来最大规模的示威。 上次香港市民举行大规模游行示威,是2003年的反23条大游行。据主办方说那次游行参加人数为50万,警方说只有35万,双方当时的统计数...