跳至主要内容

工作合同 , 离职,工会 相关

转自战法:
平常受主管和同事歧视和欺负,准备把他们告到 Prud'hommes, 所以最近和工会的人走的比较近,学会如何 monter un dossier, 和一些保护自己的方法,特别想跟大家分享。

1. Il faut acter
也就是说,如果同事对你有行为或言语上的 Harcèlement, 当下不要过激,但是一定要给主管发一封邮件。
  • 邮件可以保存下来作为证据。
  • 邮件是 Daté 的,可以记录时间日期。
  • 只要邮件是你发的,对方回不回都无所谓,因为你已经公开表示了不满。
  • 如果是言语骚扰,邮件里一定要引用同事骚扰你的原话。
  • 邮件不要有攻击性,你的请求一定是合理的,但是让对方很难回复。比如我主管不批我的RTT,因为他说“RTT不能半天半天的批”,于是工会的哥们帮我起草了一封邮件,就说“我这个月想提交RTT申请的时候,惊讶地发现四月份的申请被拒了。我不明白,全公司的员工都可以请半天的RTT,为什么我不行?而且你已经批了我三月份两个半天RTT的申请。“

2. Prise d'acte
如果公司没有很好的履行合同,没有支付工资,同事对你有骚扰,甚至是暴力,等等,你就可以立刻终止你的合同。

这个很厉害,不要轻易使用。因为如果法官判定你的请求不合理,就要赔偿公司 Préavis 的钱。

相关链接:

3. 保存邮件
最好是把你所有的邮件都保存在U盘上,备份在自己家的电脑,以免公司突然给你来个 mise à pied, 你就没办法带走任何证据了。但是千万不要大张旗鼓地做,要不然公司就会怀疑你要做什么对公司不好的事。

4. 最有,一些有用链接:

今天夏天第一次续工签,准备换公司,有被 DIRECCTE 拒的风险,但是现在的公司实在不是人待的地方,前途未卜,听天由命吧。

评论

此博客中的热门博文

My childhood

"Each person's life is like a book; some people prefer to savor it slowly, while others like to gradually forget it. Looking back, I want to see if I can discern the trajectory of the world from my seemingly insignificant life. I am a child from the countryside, and perhaps most people cannot understand what my so-called countryside looks like. Indeed, the impressions of the countryside can be very different depending on the country, and moreover, more than 40 years have passed, during these 40 years of rapid development in China. A phrase suddenly comes to mind, 'I see him building tall buildings, I see him feasting, I see everything collapsing.' The place where I was born is a small town in the southwest of China, a town so small that it only has one street, and the widest part is only 3 meters. Paved with stone slabs, worn by many years of use, the slabs are not flat but rather filled with small bumps and hollows, yet strangely smooth. At the end of the street is a ...

youtube script covid

[INTRO - Soft Music Playing] Narrator: "In August 2020, during the COVID-19 pandemic in China, I experienced a series of events that revealed the overbearing, unreasonable, and ignorant aspects of government policies. This story unfolds my observations and experiences in Xinjiang since April, presented in a neutral and factual manner." [Scene Transition - Music Shifts to a More Reflective Tone] Narrator: "April 8th marked the end of my nearly three-month-long home quarantine in Wuhan, as the lockdown was finally lifted. With Xinjiang gradually reopening since March, my work required me to return there as soon as possible." [Visuals: Scenes of Empty Streets in Wuhan, Transitioning to Busy Airports] Narrator: "My journey back to Xinjiang was fraught with delays. The direct flight on China Southern Airlines kept getting postponed. Reluctantly, I had to transit through Xi'an. Before leaving, I reported my health status to the community in Changji City, where I ...

关于 6月16日香港大游行 统计

wikipedia: https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019年6月16日香港反對逃犯條例修訂草案遊行  主办单位公布游行有200万零1人参与,是香港史上主办方公布最多人参加的游行;而警方宣称游行人数仅有33.8万人[e],警方计算游行人数的方法惹来外媒如路透社[9]、BBC[21]、天下杂志等广泛不信任[22][23]。由于本游行仓促成行,不像6月9日与7月1日的游行有人工智能客观统计,加上这次大游行中人流不断溢出多条原定游行路线以外的街道,令统计人数工作更困难,本游行双方差距甚大的人数统计令到人工智能取代传统点算之议方兴未艾。[5][24]无论如何,此游行的人数是1997年回归以来人数最多则无疑问。众多第三方统计之中,路透社与一众日本传媒仅引用了在现场调试[5]人工智能系统的叶兆辉所提供的估算“50-80万人”. yahoo news: https://yahoo-news.com.hk/BBCChineseNews/4174/ 政府公布的數字往往會比遊行主辦方公布的數字低,偏差有時候會達數倍,一高一低的有關數字常引發爭議。例如,早些時候香港民間人權陣線(簡稱「民陣」)為反對《逃犯條例》修訂舉行數次遊行,對於6月16日舉行的遊行,主辦方「民陣」稱有約200萬人參加,香港警方卻說高峰期只有約33.8萬人。 此文还有历次游行主办方和警方的数据统计比较 Voa: https://www.voachinese.com/a/Hong-Kong-demonstration-numbers-20190709/4992522.html 香港游行人数之差,在近年来日益明显而引人关注。就在这次“两百万”人大游行之前一周,香港人举行了首次“反送中”大游行,游行人数之多,几乎占满了港岛几条主要干线。主办方说超过1百万人上街游行,警方说有24万。双方数字相差四分之三。值得关注的是,每次超大型游行后,总有示威者和警方发生冲突的报道,每次都有人受伤或被捕。 无论如此,从双方数字上来看,2019年6月爆发的两次大游行,(9日和16日),是香港主权移交以来也是香港有史以来最大规模的示威。 上次香港市民举行大规模游行示威,是2003年的反23条大游行。据主办方说那次游行参加人数为50万,警方说只有35万,双方当时的统计数...